- Makes your makeup last longer.
- Helps in reducing large pores.
- Prevents premature ageing and wrinkles.
A poll revealed that on average women spend almost two years of their life applying makeup. Freakishly crazy. Isn’t it?
Today, I am going to talk about ice cubes therapy for skin. I have learned these from a beauty expert. Try these and experience its miraculous results on skin.
These are the easiest solutions that ladies can try at home without visiting beauty workshops. But, before testing one must not overlook a few important rules:
- The ice is applied without using a cloth, but always remember to wear gloves, so that you can hold the ice cubes properly.
- But, if you are uncomfortable, you can wrap ice cubes in a cloth. Using an object between the ice and skin will have the same effect as using ice directly on your face.
- Extreme cold ice can break capillaries under the skin. So, do not apply ice directly from the freezer.
- You should not use ice directly on skin, if you are already suffering from sensitive or capillaries.
- If these ice cubes make you feel uncomfortable for any reason, stop the procedure immediately.
- Do not apply on an area for more than 15 minutes.
For Ice cubes therapy for skin, you can opt for special water used for ice cubes, such as rosewater, lemon, green tea, chamomile, cucumber and other skin friendly ingredients.
The effects of ice cube therapy will be even greater if you use green tea, cucumber, and garlic to fill forms silicone ice cube.
The Most Important Benefits
For A Fresh And Silky Complexion
Every evening, after you have thoroughly cleaned your skin makeup and impurities, put some ice cubes in a small bag and massage the face and neck for 3 minutes.
When applied to the skin, ice cubes helps in enhancing the blood circulation, which gives the skin a natural and healthy glow.
To give skin a radiant tint you can use ice cubes with fruit juices. Specialists say that the effects will be visible after a few days.
ALSO READ – Side Effects of Wearing Skin Tight Clothes
To Alleviate Acne
Ice cubes therapy for skin is one of the most effective therapies for inflamed pimples.
To do this, wrap some ice cubes in a cheesecloth or handkerchief and you need to give a soft massage for 3-5 minutes on the area.
As we have learned that ice improves blood circulation, thus ice cube therapy can prevent early formation of wrinkles. To have the best results, massage your skin every day with an ice cube before applying makeup.
One minute is enough to boost blood flow to the face. Ice cubes can help in reducing inflammation and redness caused by pimples and blemishes.
You can apply ice cubes directly on the acne affected areas for a few seconds until they numb and the procedure can be performed every two days.
For Dark Circles And Under Eye Bags
Ice cubes therapy for skin is a best solution when you have dark circles and bags under the eyes.
Wrap ice cubes in two or handkerchief, place them on your closed eyes and gently rub in circular motions all over the eye area for 2 minutes.
A combination of cucumber juice and frozen water can be used successfully to reduce dark circles.
Furthermore, the treatment will help in reducing the swelling resulting from sleepless nights.
This is a best and tested therapy for the treatment of pores and it can be very useful to those looking for a solution to control the (skin) oil production.
For the records, beauty experts are using ice cubes skin therapy for skin since last few decades in spas and skin care procedures.