Dear Sir or madam where I am working there is a girl who join in our company when my marriage has been already fixed but I like very much since long time but I have not tell her that, I just watch her think that if come before my marriage I propose her but now she is married and I am also married. But I watch her daily and attracted with her.Due to this I am not concentrate on my married life. So please help me that how I ignore her while she works with us.
My dear friend, it is not an attraction, but an infatuation. To make myself clear, I would like to quote the dictionary meaning of infatuation. “Infatuation is an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.”
Basically, we get attracted to someone for several reasons –
- Our own inferiority complex
- Our insecurities
- No control over emotions
- We let others control us
- Attention seeking nature
- Socially isolated personality
Here are a few solutions –
- Shift your focus or attention.
- Find out what is so attractive – is it physical or emotional?
- Control your sexual and romantic thoughts by making a negative comparison.
- Think about the qualities of your wife.
- Keep your distance from the person.
- Ask yourself – do you really want to risk your married relationship for a person you barely know? Moreover, to the current point, you are completely unsure about her thoughts.
Please be advised that this is nothing but a momentary one-sided infatuation.