Career confusions are not new. Many of us go through this dilemma. After working for a few years in one field, we feel that we have not made the right choice regarding career.
The confusion is perfectly normal. There could be several reasons behind this confusion
- Whatever we start we get bored soon. This is because we do not do what we are interested in.
- Insecurity is the biggest reason. We all make wrong career choices in early life, and then we suffer.
- We feel that our friends had made the right choice and they are doing good, but not us.
- We do not want to work under the instructions of someone because of our nature.
- We don’t know how to deal with work culture problems, stress, office politics.
- The way we want to work, we are not allowed to do so.
- We are not happy with our current financial situation, that is, we are not happy with the salary.
- We feel that all fields except ours are very good.
Sadly, all these confusions are a waste of our brains.
Alteration in a career is okay if done once or twice. But if this becomes a habit, then we should understand that our priorities are not right.
The problem is not with the choice of career, but with the mindset.
We want things to move in our way and get upset when they don’t move the way we want.
At this point, the best thing you can do is – rearranging your priorities.
- Job Satisfaction
- Peace of mind
And, if you want all of these in one – do something that you enjoy and never get tired.
Profession becomes a hobby when you love what you do. Undoubtedly, financial limitations are there.
You need to answer yourself – what you want from life.
Do you need more clarity on this, you are always welcome. Do write me back, if you have any more concerns. I would love to help you.